Friday, March 16, 2007

Very exciting cupholders

Ari and I went to the department today, to talk to a woman thinking of applying to grad school. She's interested in historical, and apparently wanted to talk to grads with young kids (she has two of them herself), so that was me. Ari and I got free lunch out of the deal, and we also got to get out of the house.

Bedtimes have been creeping later and later recently, but I got Ari up bright and shiny early at 9:30 AM. She was not appreciative in the morning, but she did take a lovely nap at a reasonable hour, which is a good thing.

This is a random picture I drew. For a thing in a roleplaying game. I thought I'd throw it in for the hell of it.

Fun Ari things lately:
  • Ari beeping our noses
  • Ari playing dress-up with hats (as you can see)
  • Ari climbing our stepladder and then having to cry to be let down
  • Ari playing "throw the dice down the grating"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she wearing a Gators dress?

Anonymous said...

She is wearing a Gator dress, It was a Christmas present from the Porters. It was so that we could go about being obnoxious when UF and OSU played each other for the championship game.