Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Down the stairs face first

Check out me and Ari, posing with the Silver Surfer. :D He's clearly about to wreak the power cosmic on some poor shoplifter.

Miss Ari's been having weird sleep again lately. Tonight, she passed out at 9:00, and then woke up again at 9:30. She only just got back to sleep again.

I was wondering why, and then I noticed that that canine Ari's been working on has finally broken the surface! Poor thing. Teething sucks.


We got this fireman hat at the thrift store, and she's totally into it. This is her playing with the new plastic bugs and fishes I got her.

She's been into messes lately. She had her first bowl of soup, and her first bowl of cereal (raisin bran, with the barest splash of milk). She's also been totally into bagels of late, which I hypothesize has to do with the tooth she's working on.

Oh, and I learned a valuable lesson: when letting your kid play with beans and spaghetti and tiny cups of water in a pan on the kitchen floor-

Don't use black beans.

No comments: