Sunday, January 27, 2008

All this has happened before

This is Ari playing with Vir and Atom Smasher. Her play table there is one of those expandable storage bins you can buy. Silly me, I thought I was going to use it as a clothes hamper. Ari knew better, of course. After the tenth time I found my clothes dumped on the floor, it officially became hers to play with.

Ari's been funny about doors opening lately. Every time the front door opens, she freaks out and tries to hide under things. I have no idea why, or what she thinks might be coming in.

This cracked me up today. It's K-9 keeping company with a triceratops, a spinosaurus, a fluffy bunny and a rubber ducky. My daughter kicks ass.

So, on Friday, I leave to go to Vienna, to give my poster at the International Morphology Meeting. And then, my exams start. I should be done around the end of February. Wish me luck, and don't expect to hear anything out of me for a month.

No comments: