Saturday, December 02, 2006

Put some clothes on and call me

Well, this is going to be the last time I even try to post until Tuesday or Wednesday- I just have too much to do in terms of trying to finish finals crap. Tuesday evening is Pendragon, and it should be all over by then (though I may collapse from exhaustion that night).

In any case, I give you cute baby pictures to tide you over. :D This is Ari stealing my hat and trying to wear it. For some reason, she likes wearing hats. Particularly mine, as you've seen in the "Pirate Ari" pictures.


And this is Ari from this morning, playing with pots and spatulas in the kitchen. Aside from the adorable baby qualities of this picture, I really like how it turned out, with the reflection in the oven and all.

I had a study group over here, and all my fellow students kept going on about how adorable and sweet Ari was.

What can I say? It's totally true. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you don't care about football, but it's pretty exciting that Florida is probably going to end up playing OSU for the National Championship...squeeee!

Julia said...

I heard... we might have to dig out Ari's gator outfit for the occasion. :)

Anonymous said...

You should so do that!

Anonymous said...

Do you really want to have your child walking around in a Gator costume in Columbus? ;)