Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Smoked gouda

This is Ari, learning about the correct way to care for babies. ;) She's very serious about it, as you can see.

She is currently on my lap, eating an apple (a current favorite food) and preventing me from typing. I think she's interested in the picture of her; she keeps pointing at it.

Aaah- she's gone off in search of toast.

Yesterday was me working and then Pendragon. We had a really good dinner- chicken and couscous, and these cheesy phyllo things I made (still using up the phyllo from Solstice!) that were incredibly delicious.

Ari has really been very verbal all of a sudden. She knows the word "ball" (video to follow), and she definitely knows the sign for "diaper". She was trying to do the sign for "ball", as well! And she was saying "dice" again, too.

As promised, Ari says "ball":


Since I'm thinking about it, Ari's current favorite foods:
  • Apples, but only in large chunks- halves or quarters. No slices.
  • Couscous (which is an incredible mess; but she loves it)
  • Cheese, but only sometimes
  • Toast!
  • Scrambled eggs
  • Any sort of noodles, with or without sauce
  • Rice
  • Whatever Mama's eating

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No two ways about it ... the girl is holding a ball and saying "ball".

The picture of her reading "Safe Baby Handling" is going up on my office desktop tomorrow.

And why am I not surprised that toast is one of her favorite foods? ;)