Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Let's try this again!

Today was just another work day. School went okay, teaching went okay. I did get back my SEI's (student evals) from last quarter, and they were every bit as crap as I feared they might be, so that sucked. Otherwise, though, all was fine.

Ari had a busy day today, though! She is pulling herself up like crazy. She even pulled herself up using the bathroom wall today. Also, she is to the point of walking around while she's holding on to things! She's not truly crawling yet, either. I swear, that child will walk before she crawls.

She also used a high chair for the first time today. We ate at the Burger King for dinner, and we tried sitting her in one of their seats. She loved having her own seat. I'm going to call the Babies R Us as soon as we get home and find out if they've got our seat in yet; I want it now!!

Speaking of which, we're trying it one more time! Plans are for me and Ari to head to Indiana tomorrow. So far, nobody's throwing up, which is a good sign. :) Wish us luck and good speed.

No comments: