Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Chicken tenders for lunch

As I sat down to write yesterday, Blogger was broken. :P So, here I am with a day skipped.

Yesterday was rainy and I spent most of it running around on busses. Ari utterly refused to nap, and I know she was tired. She actually went into totally inconsolable meltdown about 40 minutes before we had to leave to go catch the bus to Catherine's. Didn't calm down on walking, nearly chomped my nipple in half when I offered it... She nearly sobbed herself to sleep in my arms right then. But then we had to go to catch the bus, and she perked right up when we were outside. So, bam, no nap. She was okay for Catherine (so I'm told), and I thought she'd pass out on the bus- but no dice. We went to the Giant Eagle, shopped, and went and caught the bus home, and still no sleeping baby. She passed out in the bus on the way home at last, but then I woke her up with all my grocery lugging (I had bought more groceries than I really should have) and that was that.

She didn't end up getting to bed until nearly midnight either, poor girl. She just wouldn't sleep. Catherine says she's teething, and that she could feel little bumpies of teeth coming in, but I'm clueless. She is acting teethey, but she's been doing that on and off since four months. Although, I guess in principle she can have been teething on and off for four months, too. Who knows?

Anyway, today was school again, and not so much fun. I'm too busy there- I never have time to do things I need to do. At least the bean passed out by a reasonable hour today.

No comments: