Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's a Drow Gargoyle

Could it be...Two Years a Papa?Or maybe it's just a sleepy little bean.

Yesterday I took Ari to the Franklin Park Conservatory, where they charge admission for two-year olds. *harumph* Ari had a grand old time running around looking at the funny plants and toy train displays they had set up throughout much of the conservatory. Unfortunately, the battery on my camera died the first time I tried to take a picture of her. So you'll have to make do with a photo flash-back from when she went to the conservatory with her grandpa Marcus nearly a year ago.This morning Ari was kinda sick, throwing up a little and running a low fever. I let her get lots of sleep today and she is doing so much better. She's also up and bouncy at 4 in the morning because she slept so much during the day. Papa, who had to get up early so repair men could fix our screen door and clean up Ari puke isn't quite so bouncy. She's climbing on me as I write this and is saying something or other about monkeys.

Lately I've been reading a book called Baltimore, or, the Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire I am finding it quite compelling although also entirely depressing at times. I suppose that I would describe it as "folkloristic gothic horror". It's not entirely dissimilar in feel to Unhallowed Metropolis, which we get to play tomorrow. Yay!

No comments: