Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Brightly colored

This is the picture you get today. It's of a baby who's been inordinately sweet today, given that she only got two hours of sleep and didn't nap.

Let's see... today, my baby walked all the way to the library with her papa- by which I mean, we walked on her own two chubby, adorable little feet. I'm told she had a Grand Old Time while there.

She also showed an interest in stuffed animals for the first time- she hugged and cuddles them. I find it sort of hilarious that she played with action figures before teddy bears.

Also, she is so proud of herself about being able to sign "milk". When I got home today, she came up and wanted hugs and then signed it to me, and kept signing while I took my coat and bags off. Usually, she cries and whines, but today, she just signed "milk milk milk milk". :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's growing up so fast Julia! I'm enjoying watching her personality develop.