Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hair smelling

This is the one picture of Ari I took today. This is the outfit she picked out to wear! She picked out the shirt, and then later, she insisted on wearing the hat. I think it's an adorable and well coordinated outfit. ;)

The expression on her face is due to the two new teeth that are coming in on the bottom. She was super grumpy and irritable and whiny today, and I could figure out why until I finally got a decent look at her mouth, and went "Oooooooh....." Poor girl. Here's hoping (futile, vain hope) that she doesn't wake up tonight. The last two times she had teeth coming in, she stayed up all night for it.

Today was the last day of NWAV; I spent the morning there. I went to several interesting talks, one really awesome talk (about how to teach standard English to kids who speak non-standard dialects) and got to meet someone who may be really helpful for my research. Yay! Oh, and I had some tasty orange juice.

This afternoon, I spent trying to cope with a grumpy baby (although she did, at least, nap) and we went over to R&B's for delicious chili and cornbread Sunday dinner. Ari was pretty happy while we were over there, and wasn't too scared of the cats. Mostly.

No comments: