Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My life in a Google search

Well, yesterday was Halloween. We had our party; it was pretty fun. We cleaned up for it alot (though not as much as we might have liked to do), and had lots of delicious food. This is me in my third Halloween costume of the season (I wore my DeMarco dress to school). Ari is still wearing her dragon costume... the stuffing in the poor tail is starting to be a little limp. :(

As you can see, we also broke in the copy of Apples to Apples that we bought at last Origins.

I haven't been doing an awful lot the last few days except get ready for the party... I did most of the cooking on Monday, along with having doctor's appointments and the Changeling game.

I was also working on these:

I made a dozen of them, each over a foot high. They were the monsters for the Changeling game I ran; they were very well recieved.

This is a picture from today. The best part about this picture is that I wasn't dressing her up. She came over, stole my hat off my head and then jumped down and proceeded to dance around with the pirate hat on her head. Yarrr! She even has a nautically fishy diaper on.

Other cool things:
  • Today, she stacked blocks one on another for the first time I know of
  • She actually helped me put some toys away. Not much, but she got the idea!
  • When Thad was getting ready to go, she looked at him and started waving "bye-bye" without even anyone saying goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute...I'm glad your Halloween party went well...Steven and I had a pretty good time ourselves.