Monday, November 27, 2006

Cucumbers

This is a picture from this morning/last night- about 3:30 AM, in any case. You'll notice that she has her strawberry hat on; I didn't put it there. Lately, she's been all about putting her hat and shoes on. Her hat, she can put on all by herself. Her shoes, she has to come make me put on for her.

She's been using the "milk" sign bunches today. She even did a two-fisted version of it. It's been great! She'll try to pull my shirt up, and I say "What do you want, honey?" In a concerned voice, and she signs "milk". :D She even did it once totally unprompted- just walked up and signed it to me.

MY BABY HAS LANGUAGE!!! :D :D :D

Can you tell I'm excited?

We had a reasonably nice day, given that neither of us got more than 5 hours sleep, and she refused to nap. We went over to the park so she could play. The weather was not as nice as over the weekend, but still perfectly good for running around in, as long as one had a sweater.

I then got some work done. This is my last week of class- this upcoming weekend is going to be hellish, as I try desperately to finish all what needs finished for the quarter and my finals and my class...I am definitely looking forward to the Christmas break.

Here is a picture of a very sad baby. In this picture, she has just happily devoured a heaping pile of noodles and cheese, and is waiting for papa to come back with the damp washcloth to sponge her off. 'Cause she's a little cheesy-head.

She went to bed fairly early (around 8:30), and I'm going to try to emulate her. I have veritable assloads of work that I need to get done tomorrow, in between all my classes, and the teaching. At least my students are doing a presentation tomorrow...

No comments: