Saturday, November 18, 2006

n of 1

This is a picture of my baby having apparently learned that one smiles for cameras. :) I'm not sure how she picked this up; it's not like I have ever tried to get her to smile for the camera or anything. I suppose she has seen me and Thad do it, out of habit and is copying... smart girl.

Anyway, today she's taken to mugging for the camera. :D I pull it out, and she gets this exaggerated HUGE grin on her face- as seen above. I have about 5 more shots of that facial expression at other points today. I think it's really funny.

Also note that she is wearing one of my socks as a legwarmer again. She brought it over and demanded that I put it on her.

This is Thad and Ari playing Justice League action figures. Ari's favorites are Shining Knight, Zatanna and Wonder Woman (and, by the by, the shot right after this had Ari mugging in it again :)).

Ari decided she didn't like Darkseid much, so she ate his head for a while.

Today was mostly a Julia-working day... tomorrow, we need to go shopping (and buy a turkey!). We did go to the library today, which Ari loved. She likes going for walks- and she actually walks during them, these days. And she loves the children's area in the library, with its tempting letter magnets and fuzzy furniture.

Thad took this picture while I was working today. It's awful cute.

Oh, and OSU won the big Michigan game. I'm so, so, SO glad that I live reasonably far away from the big tailgait part of campus.

On the upside, Thad got to go into work late because his bosses were involved in game-related festivities. :)

No comments: