Thursday, June 29, 2006

Luke is a cow

Well, it's been a bit since I had the time to sit down and really write. Our work schedules (as I've mentioned previously) really bite. The days Thad works, I pretty much come home after a full day, take the girl so Thad can sleep and try to somehow cook dinner and watch the girl at the same time.

I'm enjoying the MSSI, though. Today I traced watermarks! It was an exciting, yet terrifying new world of brandishing Sharpie markers near old and irreplaceable manuscripts.

Thad took Ari over to Origins today (since teachers get in free), and bought her some new dice, as you can see. :D She totally loves them, too. You can't tell from the picture, but they're made from this foam rubber stuff. I think she finds it delightfully chewable. Thad got her a d8, a d4 and some d6's with animals on them.

Karl and Rebecca are coming tomorrow on their way to DC. I'd best to get the house in order, and decide what to cook!

No comments: