Thursday, September 28, 2006

I got owned

Ari and her papa went to the thrift store today, and apparently he couldn't resist dressing her like a little princess. :) She likes the dress, though. She actually spent a bunch of time standing on the stairs doing a squeaky, bouncy little dance and flouncing around.

Today was a good day for me. I had a good meeting with Brian, and then I had two classes, at least one of which was engaging and interesting. Then, I had a very pleasant dentist appointment- which lasted only about 20 minutes, so I had plenty of time in my break. The class I teach went pretty well, too, even though I ran out of time to cover all what I wanted to cover.
Here's Ari reading her sign language book that Aunt Eliza sent (we read it together, too- it's not too effective like this :D). Jaime came over, and we played backgammon and scopa together while she sat and read her books.

Later, she got up and watched us play- even though the board was in reach, she didn't knock anything over. She just stood and looked at things, babbling up a storm all the while. It was incredibly sweet.

She's eating so much now, that I'm really noticing a drop in how much she nurses. Boy, does she like food.

No comments: