Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Like to tore my nipple half off

Argh, I have no time. I have to meet with Brian at 8:30 tomorrow, and I have a homework due that I haven't finished because I haven't had ten straight minutes to work on it, and it's my night to do dishes, and the house is a mess... It all just makes me feel overwhelmed. Well, I'll write this and then see what I feel more up to- dishes, or finishing my homework. Baby steps, right?

Look what came in the mail today! Sort of. The art we got from Stephanie Law at D*Con, and the certificate was from the MSSI (isn't it pretty?). I've been wanting to frame them, but they're both hard-to-find frame sizes, so I ordered some custom frames from a company I've ordered from before. The frames arrived, and (this has happened before) half the hardware was missing, plus, they sent me the wrong size frame pieces for that black frame. Anyway, so the replacement came today. If they weren't so prompt and uncomplaining about sending replacement bits, I might be peeved with them. But their low prices seduce me. :) Plus, I do like their frames. I got another prettier frame to go with the original piece that Cavan gave us, but I need to cut a mat for it before I cane hang that one.

Ari and I walked around for hours today... I went and worked out at the gym again while Brooke watched her, but otherwise, she was either on me or crying at me all day long. Thank god, she did take a nap in the afternoon, but not as long a nap as I might have liked. I think her teeth were hurting her; I gave her some Hylands around bed, and she calmed right down after that. Poor little girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Picture frames are sold in sectional pairs. You could get them from many craft stores. It's still expensive, but probably less so than ordering it out.