Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sinful delights

Well, we took Ari to the doctor yesterday. I would have posted about it yesterday, but our internet died at an inopportune moment.

In any case, Ari is (as we knew) a happy and healthy little girl. She was really sweet about getting measured, even. She's 6 ounces shy of 20 pounds and... I don't remember, some inches tall. It was kind of funny- the doctor kind of frowned at me because on their charts (based off of formula babies) she had gone from 50th percentile to like, 20th. I asked, "are you using the old charts?" and at that point, the doctor admitted that, since she was breastfed, she was probably fine. I checked it later on the WHO charts (which take breastfed kids as the standard for health) and guess what? She was still on the 50th percentile, steady as anything. :)

I'm desperately trying to get my class together before school starts next week. :P I finished my syllabus today; tomorrow, I'm going to try to get some progress on my lectures. I hope to have the first 3 or 4 in the can before classes start, but we'll see.

No comments: