Saturday, September 30, 2006

Replacement breakfast

Check out my little miss eating breakfast! She's a surprisingly neat eater. That's scrambled eggs, apple slices, and some toasted english muffin. You can't see the english muffin, because my little carb monkey is shoving it in her mouth with great gusto.

Anyway, she doesn't usually leave food on the floor, and she just about never throws plates, so I often just lay food out for her on a little plate (note for those at home: that's a very cute little grasshopper plate) and put it on a chair, where she can reach it.

Yesterday, I blinded myself- I went to the eye doctor to get an exam so that I can get new glasses to replace the ones that disappeared from my room at D*Con. At 15$ (my copay) I figured, I might as well get a new prescription.


Two hours and many very bright lights later, this is what I came home to. :D

Brooke watched Ari for me while I was gone, and apparently was a total sweetheart for her- and then fell right asleep in her lap. It was so cute, I had to take a pic.

We spent our evening yesterday helping Jaime move into his new place. Ari checked out the apartment very thoroughly for him- she even spent a bunch of time looking underneath the fridge.

Today has mostly been work for me. I did get a nice waffle breakfast at Rick and Brooke's (Jon Stewart included), though, which was cool.

More work now, and tomorrow. :P

No comments: