Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Pumpkin pie for dessert!

Check out the scariness! I am more convinced that we got the gates up just in time.

I had my presentation today, and it went okay. Given, y'know, that I was running the ragged edge of zombie-ness (after the 4 hours of sleep I got last night). Oh! And I got observed teaching yesterday. My supervisor gave me really good marks last time she came and saw me, so I guess she's got a good idea of the gamut of my teaching ability! I was such a zombie and utterly unprepared. Like, I didn't print out my notes and didn't even glance at my lecture in advance unprepared.

I skipped Irish and Mycenean this afternoon. I hadn't prepared my Irish and in my zombified haze, I left my books on my desk, so I couldn't even follow along. So, I went and did an extra pumping session instead, and got back too late to make it to Mycenean on time. I'm glad to do more pumping, because (as I think I mentioned previously) the girl is eating now. No more 2 hour nursing marathons when I get home.

Um, my girl's favorite song is "5 Little Ducks". And I'm going to go sleep now.

No comments: