Sunday, May 21, 2006

Too many cookies in the fridge

I actually got some stuff done today, but I spent most of the day at work. We did take some time off in the middle of the day and went to visit a friend's grandmum's garden. It was lovely, and the girl had a pretty good time there (although, all in all, we had her in the car a bit much today). While we were over there, we wandered by a store that purported to be a South American grocery, and I picked up some guaranĂ¡ and some passionfruit-flavored squash. Mmmm.

After that, I went back to work and Thad and Ari hung out another couple hours. We had a very, very tasty dinner- chicken and couscous, organic broccoli, and pita. I think I'm going to parlay my passionfruit squash into some ice cream as well.

Ari munched on some broccoli during dinner, and seemed to really get into it- although she couldn't really eat it, of course.

No comments: