Sunday, May 07, 2006

Tina Turner meets Time Warner?

Gah! Too busy. We did some cleaning up today, and I got a little bit of school work done but not enough. I'm up till all hours now trying to finish before tomorrow. My brain's not functioning any more, though, so I'm off to bed (several hours later than the time stamp on this entry, I think- I've been meaning to write for a while).

We got baby gates today- some work, some not. We also are still dealing with R&B fallout.

I didn't upload the content for my course onto the website. I didn't finish grading midterms (and I was so close!). And I only got minimal stuff done for Trudgill and the rest of my school stuff (and near nothing done for my own research). (I like parentheses- usually I try to limit myself and not overuse them but I'm too tired to care right now). I'm sure there's some othere stuff I didn't do, but I can't remember it right now.

I was at work for about four hours today, and Ari missed me like crazy. :( She lit up so much when she saw me, and vaulted into my arms and just clung to me. I need more time to work, but I can't stand to be away longer. :(

I need a fuckin' Time Turner, that's what I need.

No comments: