Friday, October 27, 2006

Fabulous

This is Ari's new trick- hand clapping! She will imitate you if you do it. Also, if she hears cheering or shouting or applause, she knows that you're supposed to clap your hands.

We went to the gym today, and Ari spent several hours climbing all over a study area up there. She had great fun showing Brooke what a good walker she is.

She's generally better at imitating things these days. She will wave bye-bye semi-consistently. Still no words or signs, though.

We went to the department Halloween party tonight, and this is how we dressed. It was just me and Ari- Thad was at Shaintar. It was kind of a dark and loud party, but there were bunches of kids there- there a lot of young kids attached to the linguistics department these days.

This wasn't the best costume we've ever done, but it was certainly passable. I find that with going all out for D*Con, I tend to phone Halloween in, costume-wise.


Well, I'm dead tired, and going to bed now.

Argh... it's taken me an hour and a half to upload pictures and write this. My computer is so gimpy slow these days. It's ridiculous.

No comments: