Saturday, October 14, 2006

Somebody loves me

This picture is properly from Wednesday, but I just got to downloading it. There haven't been more recent pics, because I put the camera in the diaper bag thinking "I'll get some pics of her playing with Brooke while I work out for once!" Then, I promptly forgot about it, and didn't remember where the camera was until late today.

This picture is also kinda blurry... that's because, most of the time, I have exactly one try to get a shot before she starts crawling over to me trying to grab the camera... so I try to get it while she's not watching me, and hold it out of sight while it warms up, and then I'm inevitably mashing on the button going, "Take it! Take it quick before it's over!" Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

In any case, here she is doing a pants-on-my-head dance. It was totally adorable. For some reason, she likes to put things on her head lately... it's weird but kinda cute.

Today's been awesome. I got to sleep till 10. Ari napped well. She went to bed on time. I have done nothing useful at all. And I read a brand new Orson Scott Card novel. Today is just the day I needed to make up for the last week. :D

No comments: