Friday, October 06, 2006

Sure, I can read Czech

I got a nap today! :D It totally started my day off right.

Lessee... Another baby Ari's age came over to play. They're almost at an age where they can play together, rather than in the same space. Today was also the first time that I saw Ari notice that another baby was nursing. And be jealous. :)

I cleaned up the house some more; it's no longer awful- just sort of untidy. I even vacuumed. Yay, having a functioning vacuum!

I went shopping and got tasty foods. Now, we have milk and bread in the house. And 58¢/dozen eggs! Oh, and today was Ari's first taste of blue cheese. I was sampling different cheeses at the Whole Foods, and she wanted to try some, so I gave her a little crumb. Poor little thing; it made her eyes water, and she made terrible faces. The cheese lady laughed and cut her a sample of a milder Italian cheese to take the edge off (which Ari greatly appreciated). I bet you, though, that she'd've eaten more if I'd given it to her.

I got some work done, as well. We've set me up a little mini-office in the spare room. More work will follow tomorrow.

No comments: