Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A funeral service for your character sheets

So, I mentioned that Ari was teething last night... well, guess what happened? She woke up at 2 AM, and didn't go back to bed until about 7 AM. Then we proceeded to sleep until after noon, thereby missing the NWAV t-shirt photo shoot and also mama's workout.

Here's my girl walking up the stairs. She still won't attempt to go *down* the stairs, though, even if I'm there. I respect this greatly as evidence that she knows her limits. :)

This is Ari and her cell phone, wearing some of her new winter clothes that we got from the thrift store. I'm particularly fond of this shirt.

I don't know if we've had a pic of the cell phone yet... Ari's the first one in the family to have a mobile phone. :) She's forever trying to get at our friend's phones, so when Thad saw this one at Target, we decided to get it. It's been awesome, because when she starts going for someone else's phone, I can always say, "here's YOUR phone, sweety!" and distract her.

We didn't do much today... Thad didn't work, so I did get some schoolwork done. We also cleaned some. Mostly, I just spent the day in a bit of a haze.

I did make a delicious dinner- little meatloaves stuffed with creamy blue cheese and glazed with ketchup glaze. They were very tasty.

Then, Jaime came over and we played a game... it's been too long since we got to do that (mostly because Jaime's been out of touch since he moved).

And then, about 1 AM, Miss Ari decided it was time to wake up. Ah, well... at least it's Thad's turn to be up with her. I'm off to bed at last!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ari is cute as a button :)