Monday, October 02, 2006

I have a golden ticket

Guess what time I went to bed last night? That's right, 5 AM. That little tooth did what teeth do best, and she woke up just as I was going to bed. I finally collapsed around 5, and I think she did too, shortly thereafter (there was half-asleep nursing involved). Then, I woke up at 8 only to discover that my doctor's appointment had been canceled. :P At least that meant I got to sleep in another couple of well-needed hours.

We had a pretty good day; I worked out again. Our afternoon/early evening was occupied by standing in line for tickets to see Jon Stewart (my hero...*sigh* :D). Ari had a grand ol' time with her papa, crawling all over the lawn in front of the Union while mama stood in line for 2 hours.

Ari moments for today:
  • She totally hugged her papa goodbye, and waved as he went out the door
  • We fed her a chinese noodle dish for dinner, and she dug in with both hands and scooped noodles into her mouth, hand over fist, until we finally took the dish away
Thad works tonight, but he's off tomorrow (at last). And hopefully, next week he starts a nicer, less stressful night schedule. We can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There were about six people ahead of me in line today. And as of me picking up my ticket at about 3:30pm, they had ~6,000 tickets left out of 13,000. In less than 24 hours!