Monday, April 17, 2006

The Ari what squeaks in the night

Ari was up at 5 in the morning again, but this time it wasn't my turn to get up with her! I had to be up for work today, so Thad got up. I'm going to make this short, though, because even with not having to be up at 5 AM, I'm still dead tired.

I think we have learned that she cannot be let to go to bed any earlier than 9 at night; anything earlier and we have happy awake ready to play baby in the wee hours. Other than that, she was pretty good for Thad today (or so I hear). We did have to kind of keep her awake tonight though; she was rubbing her little eyes by 8 o'clock.

Not much went on today, really- I worked, Thad vacuumed with Ari (apparently she likes it when he slings her and vacuums, and this means that our house is getting better dusted) and we watched a movie and ate ice cream after she went to bed.

Tomorrow, Ari starts going to a new sitter while I'm in my class. Thad's out of school right now, but we decided to go ahead and take her to the sitter anyhow so that Thad can spend the day writing. Besides; I like my days home with Ari alone as much as I get them.

No comments: