Thursday, April 27, 2006

I thought you would go with the guys in the truck

Isn't this a pretty photo? Thad took it yesterday, as she was sitting on the floor in the evening, playing with a spare breastpump part. :)

Today was a really good day. I had my morphology class, which I didn't have to skip. I caught all my busses perfectly, and didn't have to wait for any significant length of time for any of them. Then I came home and put the girl down for a nap (she passed out on the bus) and cleaned the house. I even made a whole dinner, and even made it early on account of the Buffy game tonight.

The Buffy game actually happened, even! (*gasp!*) It almost didn't, because Cheri bailed on us last minute, and Ray almost forgot about it. Ray thought to ask if game was on, though, and made it over (albeit late). We had quite a good game. It was nice to be back in the Buffy saddle, as it were.

It's good that I had a pretty good day, though, because last night was horrific. Ari woke up about 3 AM, just crying and crying. Thad was working today, so I was on night duty. He actually got up and went to sleep in the spare room, because I couldn't calm her down and he needed to be able to rest. I ended up taking a bath with her (she was kind of congested and I thought it might help) but it was still nearly an hour and a half solid of screaming before I could get her back to sleep.

Speaking of sleep, I need to secure myself some of that now. Here's hoping she sleeps okay tonight!

No comments: