Wednesday, April 12, 2006

So happy a baby

Ari was nothin' but a little sweetheart today. Just before I left this morning, I was making playing with her toes, and she was giggling up a storm. And Thad tells me that she was happy and babbly and giggly as anything for him during the day. This evening, she's also been just super giggly and happy for me.

Now, she is sweetly asleep in the bed upstairs. I came down to write in this journal and try to finish up some other stuff. I'm having a hard time remembering what it was, though, and I'm gonna go me to bed pretty soon. I'm insanely sleep deprived right now, and it's making me very fuzzy. Mostly, I know that I have to get ready to leave for Indiana tomorrow- me and the girl are going to R & K's so that Thad can have the weekend to write. He's hoping to have a draft of his book finished by the end of the weekend, which would be really good.

Anyway, you may not hear from me for some days; I don't know if I'll get any chance to write while I'm there. I shall take some pictures to show when I get back, though, and I'm really looking forward to the time away!

No comments: