Tuesday, April 04, 2006

An imp named Tad

Today's been kinda disjointed. I hate these Tuesdays and Thursdays. I woke up late and just had to run around. This is a picture of Uncle Theo holding Ari while I ran around like a crazy woman this morning.

Theo and me had a good time playing games together in the afternoon, and in the evening we had a chaotic Pendragon session that I mostly didn't get to play in.

I didn't get to play in it partly because Ari was a fussy britches, and partly because a bunch of problems with my students' online quiz cropped up. My university has just switched to a new system for online course materials, and it's really frustrating. I can't figure out how to do anything. Plus, I had one of the trained tech support people here, at my house (my friend Rick) and he didn't know what to do either.

Well, I'm off to bed. I have a really, really long day ahead of me tomorrow. Class till 5:30 and then I have a meeting with a professor. He has a reputation for rambling on, and I shall be quite testy if he keeps me too late...

2 comments:

Brooke said...

If you need to leave your advisor's office, just start weighing the milk in your boobs. I bet that gets you out of there.

Julia said...

Ha! Good idea. I may do just that. ;)