Monday, April 10, 2006

Baby kisses up my nose

Well, I'm about ready to pass out right here at the computer, I'm so tired. I'm hoping the girl will sleep well tonight so I can get some rest, too. She was up alot last night, and I didn't get to bed till late, either.

Baby moments from today:

When I called in the middle of the day (there's a phone in each of the stations in the pump room), the girl was fussing and crying. Thad gave her the phone, and I started talking to her and she quieted right down. Granted, it may well have been the fact that she loves playing with the phone, but it made me feel good anyhow.

A friend gave us one of these noisy plastic toys, with buttons to press, y'know? Well, she likes the toy, but when given the option to a) play with the noisy plastic toy, or b) play with her stuffed lamby, guess which one she picks consistently? That's right- the stuffed lamby. My little girl kicks ass.

Oh, and she was totally giving me kisses today! Well, hurling her face at my cheek/nose/mouth, making little sucky motions with her mouth and then pulling off and grinning at me. I choose to consider them kisses, however. :D

No comments: