Thursday, April 13, 2006

The grossness which shall not be named...

Guess what? I'm not in Indiana. Last night at bedtime, Ari started spitting up crazy amounts- not really vomiting (no retching, or vomit smell) but her tummy was definitely unsettled. And then in the morning, I started to feel really ill. I kept hoping it would clear up in time for us to go, but it just didn't. Neither of us has had a fever, but we've both had this nausea and a touch of diarrhea, which was really gross, in Ari's case. Let's just say that it involed a thorough cleaning of her exersaucer afterwards... and most of the area around the exersaucer, and the floor where we changed her after the incident....

Yeah. I'm hoping that I'll be able to go to Indiana in the morning. I'm feeling much better than I was earlier in the day, but we'll just have to see...

No comments: