Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lost to history

Today is yet another boring day. I did review with my students for their midterm (handed out in class today) and today was an Irish/Mycenean day. Oh, and we talked about contact in the Socio seminar. Anyway, class was pretty good all things told, and I had fried chicken.

Ari was sweet as cream when I got home. She was on the floor playing with her daddy and when she saw me, she immediately started crawling over to me and crying to be picked up! She's really started going after things she wants like that. Oh, and we're starting to wonder if she might be starting to understand speech sounds. Sometimes it seems like when she says "mamamamama" she means me... hard to say, really. How do other parents pick out a first word? There's lots of stuff that could be words, and it's just hard to tell!

No comments: