Thursday, August 10, 2006

Butterfly on her butt

Ari and I went to a playgroup today! It was a really nice time. It was not too hot out- kinda muggy, but not hot. We went to Janessa's house, which is like, Kid Paradise. Naked Kid Paradise, specifically. :)

She had some water tables, and swings, and some kid pools, and a sandbox, and some more baby-style toys as well. Ari had a great time playing by herself and with other kids. There were like, more than a dozen moms with associated kids all around. It was awesome. I even got some hand-sewing done while I was watching Ari climb on things.

This is what I was working on last night and today- I have plans to make a few more for selling. Like the hand-sewn applique? I really need to learn how to do this with the machine. Anyway, I was mostly working on the embroidery on the blue pouch today. I hope someone likes them enough to give me money for them; that would be nice.

No comments: