Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's a very small world

I've been staying up way too late. Last night, I did not write because I was up until 4 AM playing Serenity. Serenity was awesome, but I'm pretty tired today. :P I didn't get any costuming done today, mostly because I was being tired and lazy, but also because I was reading a book.

We did a little shopping, mostly for Thad's costumes, but also for birthday presents for Ari. We went to our very awesome local kid's bookstore to pick one out, but we left with four between us all. :) That bookstore's siren song did us in. Shopping there is way too fun.

Ari is ever more walking. Yesterday, she took several steps towards me. She doesn't walk so much as stagger yet, though, so it's not yet a viable form of transport.

Days till D*Con: 6
Costumes to finish: 1 and touchup

No comments: