Monday, August 07, 2006

We get up at noon, and go to work at one

Well, we got the fridge cleaned. And the kitchen... And then I ripped up the living room, and the dining room is messy again per usual. It's never-ending. Ah, well- both rooms are in much better shape than they used to be, current messes not withstanding.

Ari was up at 5 AM, back to sleep at 7 and then up again at 9. She had two naps, but ended up staying up till 1 AM (aka, a little while ago). I can only hope she sleeps to a decent hour tomorrow.

She was pretty fussy/needy today, and that sucked. She didn't want to be held, but she didn't want me to do anything interesting, and she wanted me on the ground with her. If I had just sat on the ground doing nothing for hours, she would have been in heaven. Ah, well- she was a tired little girl. It's allowed.

PS: she loves her new bed! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We may be able to go to one day of DragonCon...We're still trying to work it out.