Friday, July 07, 2006

A bear with a halberd

Yet another work day. Today was much the same as yesterday... I traced some more complicated watermarks, and I even managed to help match some of the more complicated watermarks to the watermark albums. Exciting!

These pictures are pictures Thad took while I was gone today- I hear the girl was pretty happy. She's back to not eating while I'm gone, though. She wouldn't take any milk at all today. He did have a little success getting her to take a sippy with water in it, though, so at least that should help with the dehydration issue. I'm not sure what else to do about it at this point.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. We're going to see Dead Man's Chest on Saturday. "We", as in me and Thad, together, without the girl. The last time that happened was about 8 months ago.

Well, I've managed to waste near two hours of Asleep Baby time... how do I always do that? Stupid internet.

Well, let's see. Is there anything else? Oh, Ari figured out how to defeat our stair blockade. She can't do it consistently yet, but I'm sure that's just a matter of time- then she'll be sprinting up the stairs again. She really is much stronger and more agile than before, though, so it's possible that by the time we have to just move the blockade, she'll be capable of getting back down from the landing safely. We can only hope.

Oh, and we still don't have a car.

Pfeh.

No comments: