Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mystic ninja (with claws and flames)

We spent all day cleaning up the basement (thanks, all y'all who helped)... it's not quite done still. I took some "before" pictures, but I'm not quite ready for "after" pictures yet. Probably tomorrow. Anyway, not much to say about today... We spent alot of time cleaning. Picking things up; organizing them, throwing things away. We moved so precipitously after Ari was born that everything just kinda got shoved in there and left (remember that, Mom?). It was beyond High Time for it to get cleaned out.

Ari's been utterly refusing to nap the last couple days... I don't know what's up with her. No nap yesterday, no nap today.

You know something I love about her though? I love how, when she's falling asleep at the breast, she hums, just a little, into my boob. It's startlingly adorable.

No comments: