Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sir Quintain

Well, it's two in the morning, and guess who's awake? I think the timestamp claims it to be earlier; I sat down about two hours ago to start writing an entry, and the girl fussed (which is fairly usual), but wouldn't go back to sleep (which isn't).

I blame the heat in our room- that room gets pretty hot even when the outside isn't, and the only thing that keeps it liveable is the air conditioner unit- which busted this afternoon. Just gave up the ghost altogether. Our landlord is going to bring us a new unit soon.

She's been really sweet of late- check us out reading in the picture! She loves that faces book Cheri gave her.

Ari's so much fun. Today, we were all three lying on the couch, and she just kept giggling while her papa tried to teach her how to do an evil villain laugh (unsuccessfully, I might add). Oh, and on the food tally, today she ate: a piece of black olive, a piece of pasta from some pasta salad, some persian melon, and some waffle fries.

She really liked the olive, too! It was so cool to see.

1 comment:

Rainbow Ally said...

I'm glad Ari likes the book. I knew she would after all the interest she gave the one I found upstairs the night I wathced her.

As you can tell from the condition of it, it was a favorite of my children too...Brandon in particular was sad to see it packed away for Ari - and he is 6!

Hope all is well ~ Cheri