Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Elderflowers and roses

I had a much better day today than yesterday... :)

Yesterday's medieval feast went off pretty well. My cheesecake came out nicely, but we discovered that we don't really like the taste of elderflowers. The cheesecake was abandoned thereby.

I got Ari to sleep on her own for one hour today, which was her only nap. I took the opportunity to paint this shirt. This is the crest I made up for my Pendragon character. It's complicated as to why. Anyways, I think it looks nice.

The girl was pretty sweet to me even before her nap. She spent a bunch of time happily playing by herself. I find it amazing how much she likes to play with blankets. Also, I can set her on my bedroom floor and the clothes and old newspapers entertain her for ages!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hah! I knew it! Children are just like kittens!
- and the design is cool, but is the sword kinda crookedy? Or is that the angle of the shirt?