Saturday, March 25, 2006

I got Lancelot's armor!

This is one of the puppets I did yesterday; I haven't gotten the chance to work on the puppets since, though. Ari was kinda fussy much of the evening. We've been having serious nap problems- I can't get her to nap as much as she needs (hence the tired fussiness), and I pretty nearly can't get her to nap alone. As you might imagine, this is quite detrimental to our *ahem* personal life, not to mention our ability to clean the house or do homework. I got a book out from the library about how to get your baby to sleep, but it was mostly focused on how to get your baby to sleep at night or to go to sleep. I can get her to sleep no problem- it's getting her to stay asleep without me there that's the problem!

Anyway, this morning was my mom's breakfast, at the Starliner Diner up in Hilliard. It was nice. Thad got home from his clix tournament super late, though, and that was frustrating. Jaime had took Thad to the tournament, and he stayed to try out our new game, Shadows Over Camelot. It is a pretty good game. Also, we did get Ari to sleep for a decent nap after Thad got home (not until near on 4 o'clock, though, and her only nap today!). It basically required me to vault upstairs at the slightest noise and cuddle/nurse her back down, but she did sleep by herself for about three hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog daily now because it makes me feel better and brightens my day.

Julia said...

I'm glad! I miss you. I don't think we have your cell phone number; you should email it to me. Or call us!