Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Rrrrr.... brains....

Today has been very weird. I didn't really sleep last night (Ari kept waking up over and over again), and didn't take a nap either. I was really hoping that she'd take one so I could get just a little sleep, but it just didn't happen. I did get to talk to my friend in the afternoon, at least. He called just as I was at the very end of my rope- I'd just realized that it was still over an hour until Thad got home to relieve me, and the girl wouldn't stop crying, and I couldn't keep myself awake. Anyway, he kept me company until Thad got home.

We had our Pendragon RPG group tonight, and it was pretty fun. Ari was really fussy though, and finally passed out around 10 o'clock. She's not night diapered, though, and I'm hoping we can get her changed without waking her. It's the mama-nurses-her-while-daddy-speed-changes-her trick. Whee!

Okay, I can't actually think right now; I'm so hazy and zombie-like on no sleep. At least tonight is Thad on night duty; I have to be able to think tomorrow!

No comments: