Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What does "sambocade" mean?

Ari is asleep on me. Not much to report, really. Today's big excitement is that we're playing Pendragon tonight. It's going to be the winter phase, and one of the characters is getting married. We're using this as an excuse to throw ye olde medieval party, and I need to get out to the store to get some material components for my cheesecake. Also, there needs to be bread.

I did paint a banner with the character's coat of arms on it, and I bet he'll think it's cool. I also have a hideous plot to paint said coat of arms on the cheesecake with food coloring. It would be very medieval; they were all about brightly colored foodstuffs.

I had a really rough time getting the girl to nap today. It seems like I'm just SOL for getting her to nap not on me. It's super frustrating.

No comments: