Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My god... it's full of stars!

I have a sweet sleeping baby in my lap as I write this. She's looking super girly today, which is unusual. Between hand-me-downs from her cousin Geoff and our general dislike of the color pink, she gets mistaken as a boy by most of the people we meet.

Right now, however, she's wearing a pink shirt with stars on, a lavender fuzzibunz, and a pink handtowel bib my mum made her. Thad flipped the bib around so it looked like a cape and declared her to be the superhero "Girly Lass". Then he picked her up and started flying her around the room, making whooshing noises all the while. I love my husband. :D

I got these in the mail a few days ago. It's a bit silly, but I find it exciting! These are Ari's first shoes. She's still too little (and not walking yet :)) but I found a super good deal on these nice soft leather shoes, and here they are!

Today was my last teaching day for the quarter. I think it went okay, but I'm looking forward to being done with this class. I don't feel it's gone terribly well, and it'll be nice to start again fresh.

No comments: