Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I am a badass

I'm feeling pretty good today- I accomplished alot, I feel like. I had a good meeting with my advisor, where I actually had stuff to discuss with him. I came home, and we had a good cooked dinner (ala Thad- baked BBQ chicken with munster cheese as sandwiches, with some really good organic broccoli), I did two craft projects (I'll try to post a picture up a bit later of one of them) and then we proceeded to clean up the dining room. Oh, plus, Thad cleaned the kitchen and we sorted and put away the diaper laundry and regular laundry.

Organic broccoli, you ask? We've actually started to switch to eating more organic food when possible. I find that while I'm sanguine about putting certain things in my body, I'm bothered when I think about my little girl eating it. So, we're trying to eat more healthily. On the up side, organic food usually tastes better. Of course, it also costs twice as much, so there you are.

Thad just walked up with Ari on his chest. She didn't seem inclined to go to sleep for me nursing, so I handed her off to him. After some walking around with her in the sling, and reading her stories, she's out like a small and extremely chubby little light. He's such a good daddy!

I'm giving the final exam to my students tomorrow, and then I'll have until midnight Thursday to get my grades in. Karl and Rebecca come on Friday (St. Pat's!) and my equinox party is on Saturday. Then, I have the whole week as a break! I'm looking very forward to this.

No comments: