Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm sick

I just got done throwing up for the second time tonight. I'm hoping this isn't mastitis; it's very weird. Throwing up, chills, abdominal pain. At least it seems to be passing. It's actually been a little while since I threw up, and I've managed to drink a little water. What is it about throwing up that makes your throat dry, deep inside- you know what I mean? Kind of dry and raw. Duh, it must be all that acid I just washed it with, I guess.

Anyway, earlier tonight I was thinking about things that I love about my daughter, and I thought I'd take the chance to write some of them down for posterity. Like, how she has this one piece of hair right in the middle of her head that sticks straight up. Or her chubby, chubby legs. Seriously, this girl looks like she's wearing big legwarmers of sweet baby chub. I love the serious look she gets when she's playing with something. Her eyes get wide, and her little mouth goes in an "o" shape and she looks at whatever it is like its amazing. I love her wobbly legs, and her clumsy little hands. She works so hard at learning how to use them, and she can do rough or gentle touches now. I love it when she reaches out, very gently, and pats my face. Admittedly, I love it less when- lightning fast- she reaches over and grabs my hair, pulling with all her might. :)

Well, I'm going to try going to bed now. We'll see if more ralphing is in my future, or no.

No comments: